Disclaimer: Mirour LLP neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling, use, or misuse of our products. With your purchase or use, the owner or user confirms that they have read and understand the following warnings. The owner or user agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnetic brooches, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.

The following should not be construed as a complete and exhaustive list of hazards presented by magnetic materials. This document is provided for information only. Readers are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of all information themselves. Mirour LLP does not represent, guarantee or warranty the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information in this document. Mirour LLP specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing this document or the information it contains.

Pacemakers or other medical devices and mechanical implants: Individuals with health issues which require that they wear electronics of any sort like pacemakers, defibrillators or other internal and external medical devices should use caution when handling magnets, such as the type included in the Mirour SG Magnetic Brooches. Pacemakers may be damaged or switch to “Test Mode” in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pacemaker or other medical device is in use, magnetic fields may affect the operation of these devices. If any user has any type of electronic, mechanical, implanted or external medical device, consult their physician and the manufacturer of their medical device to determine its susceptibility to static magnetic fields prior to allowing them to handle the magnetic brooches. All magnetic products should be kept at a safe distance from individuals with these devices.

Damage to magnetic media, electronics, and mechanical devices can occur.

CHILDREN: Children should not be allowed to handle the magnetic brooches unless with adult supervision. Children and adults should not ingest magnets as ingestion of magnets is very hazardous. If magnets are ingested or aspirated to the lungs, immediate medical attention is required.

Pinch and Eye Hazard: The magnetic brooches included in this product can pose a serious pinch hazard due to their attractive force on each other and to any object containing iron. Usually surprise is an issue as they can jump out of your hands and snap together from a surprising distance before you realize what is happening. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting hoops or items. Keep items like scissors, pins, and any other items that contain metal out of your work area.

Disposal: The magnets in this product should never be burned, as burning will create toxic fumes. The magnets should be disposed of in compliance with local law.